Wednesday 13 February 2013

Thank You

Hey all, 
I would just like to say thank you to everyone who has bought, downloaded and read my first three novels. 
Thanks for all of your wonderful comments and reviews! 
It means the world to me when I read your messages saying how much you love Adrian's and Alanna's story. I am sad that their final chapter has been released and I am going to miss wiring their about their wonderful and dramatic life together. 
It is now time for me to move on and begin to write another another book! I am so excited about my next book and hopefully you guys will be as well. 
Please feel free to contact me about my books, and I can't wait to share more stories with you awesome readers. 

Email me@ deilathreethousand@gmail.com 
all my love, Deila xx 
   

No comments:

Post a Comment