Thursday 24 January 2013

Spoiler

Hey all, 
I hope that everyone is well and I hope that the bad weather isn't getting you down! Anyway I am here to share with you a snippet from book 3. 
Please let me know you feedback and enjoy! 

Deila xx 



The car drives slowly as the driver navigates through the mid-town traffic. My knees are beginning to jump as we stop yet again at a red light. I nervously look down at my watch and my heart races when I see that I am thirty –minutes late. I lean forward to my driver as I try to urge him to drive faster. 
“Excuse me sir is there any chance of speeding up? I am late for…” I break off mid- sentence as I think of what I am late for. My heart begins to pound and I cannot breathe as I look down at my hand. 



7 comments:

  1. When does book 3 come out? I cant wait to find out her answer?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, thanks for your interest in my books.
      I am currently working on book 3 and I hope that it will be released sometime next month.
      If you don't mind, I would love to hear some feedback on what you liked about the story?
      I look forward to hearing from you, Deila

      Delete
    2. I liked the story a lot. I was a little skeptical at the beginning but I ended up loving them. I found it hard to stop reading because I wanted to know what was going to happen next. Overall, great story.

      Delete
    3. Hello, I am glad that you liked my books and I can't thank you enough for taking the time to read them.
      I would love to hear some feedback on what you liked about the story, if you don't mind?
      Deila :-)

      Delete
    4. I liked it. But the only part I didn't like was about how Alanna is so selfish when it comes to Michael. Its actually really annoying, she should pick on or the other.

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete