Monday 21 January 2013

Hello everyone, 

I would just like to start by saying a big thank you to all of my readers. Recently I have been working on Book #3 of the Three Thousand Miles Series and I would like to personally thank every one who has showed their interest in my books. I would also like to say thanks for all of the awesome feedback that I have been receiving and your kind words have made my sleep deprived writing days worth while.

I would also like to apologize for not updating my blog as regular as I should and I promise that I will try to change this as I have a few things planned. 
As you are well aware of I have created a soundtrack for my series of novels and I would love to hear your feedback on what you think of it? 

Over the next few weeks I am going to release little snippets from Book #3, so please check out my blog for the new updates...
Please check out my new book cover below and let me know your thoughts... 

I look forward to the next few weeks and I can't wait for all you to read the next part of Alanna and Adrian's story

Deila xx 




No comments:

Post a Comment