Wednesday 1 May 2013

Hey All

Hey All, 
Firstly I would like to apologize for my lack of postings. I have been swamped recently and I just can't seem to find a spare moment to update my blog. 
I have some news to share with all of you, 
I am currently working on two projects at the moment, 
'Wilde Velvet and 'Three Thousand Miles Closer'. 
Both books have my time consumed, but hey I am not complaining. I feel very blessed that I have so much inspiration in my life to write and a lot of my inspiration comes from you guys, the readers. I can't express how grateful I am to each and every one of  you who have read and enjoyed my books. You guys are truly the best.
If any of you have any questions about any of my books, you can contact me via Twitter @DeilaLongford  

Please check out my Facebook page, I post teasers and updates from my books daily... 

Or if you would like to email me you can, deilathreethousand@gmail.com

I would love to hear your thoughts, so please don't hesitate in contacting me... 

Lots of love Deila xx 



No comments:

Post a Comment